1526 51st Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 34502
WTI Transport Hires Truck Drivers From These States
Truck Driving Jobs Available
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
Tractor Trailers Pulled
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed: CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Driver's minimum age required to work: 0 years old
- Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work: 12 month(s)
- Will you hire a driver with a DUI? Yes, If it is at least 10 Years Old
- Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years: 3
- Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years: 2
- Do you hire Teams? No
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week: Depends on route; Percentage Pay
- Estimated Home Time: Depends on route; most are home every 5-7 days OR every 10-14 days
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay:
- Pickup/Drop Pay:
- Per Diem
- Fuel Surcharge:
Benefits From This Driving Job:
- Medical/Health Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance:
Trucking Company Overview
Founded in 1989, WTI Transport calls Tuscaloosa, Alabama home with terminals in Birmingham, Mobile and Russellville, KY. We are a 100% flatbed carrier servicing primarily the Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, and East Coast. Our main shipments consist of roofing, building materials, and all types of aluminum, iron and steel products. WTI is proud to be a major carrier in the flatbed industry. Our focus is on making sure our customers are taken care of by providing the most professional flatbed service in the industry. Our commitment to delivering our customers freight safe and on-time is not just our goal it’s our culture.
For over 22 years we have fostered long standing relationships with many of the nation’s leading manufactures. These relationships have been built over time by our promise of “Doing What We Say We’ll Do.” We accomplish this by our dedication to hiring the best flatbed drivers in the industry, our commitment to safety, and customer service.
- 12 Months verifiable OTR experience in the last 2 years
- NO FLATBED EXPERIENCE? WE’LL TRAIN YOU!
- Must live in the WTI Hiring Area
- No more than three moving violations in 3 years and 4 in four years. (Tickets are weighted for severity.)
- No excessive speeding tickets within last 3 years.
- No DUI, reckless or careless driving violations.
- Disclosure of felony convictions will not automatically exclude an applicant
- Preventable accidents count as moving violations.
- Must meet all requirements of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver as described in the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
- All applicants will be subject to extensive background checks!!
- Felonies subject to review
- Based on experience and fleet, company drivers are paid up to 28% of gross revenue and may receive an additional monthly Safety/MPG bonus of 2%.
- Owner-Operators are paid 70% of Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using WTI trailer and 77% Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using their own trailer.
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application: Click here to fill out a company application
Local Driving Job By State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia